Apprentice Application Process
- January 21, 2019 is the deadline for Application Submission to be able to sit for the next proficiency test.
- January 28, 2019 @ 9AM is the next scheduled proficiency test. This test is mandatory and is held at the Union Hall in Harrisburg.
For your convenience, we have prepared a comprehensive Application Process Packet of Information. Please print out the entire packet and carefully read through it in its entirety. All the information that you need to know is contained here. Be sure that when you submit your application that you complete ALL of the Application Sections, including all documentation requested, as well as TWO (2) references to contact. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact the Training Center.
Scheduling, obtaining, and cost of the drug screening will be the responsibility of the applicant. This may be done at the location of the applicants' choice. The test that must be requested for Drug Screen should be requested as:
- 5 panel, NON-DOT, Rapid Urinalysis. *Cost may vary.
- Cost of Drug Screening will be reimbursed if applicant becomes a registered apprentice.
- Must submit receipt with application for reimbursement.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPRENTICE APPLICATION PACKET!!!
PRACTICE TEST (Click on each to download): Arithmetic, Reading Comprehension, Mechanical